Base Form (BE) Exercises (Positive)
The base form of the verb is BE. It is also called the infinitive form.
We use the base form BE with modal verbs (can, must, should, could, will, would, may, might, ought to, shall) and the form TO BE in other combinations (such as: need to + BE, have/has to + BE).
Learn more about the topic:
- It will be very hot tomorrow.
- She can be a great leader one day.
- We must be prepared for the exam tomorrow.
- You should be kind to others.
- The team needs to be more organized for the project.
- She has to be at work at 9 am.
- I may be able to help you with your project.
- They might be interested in learning more about the topic.