Progressive Form (BEING) Exercises
The progressive form of the verb TO BE is BEING.
(Progressive means the action is ongoing = continuing.)
- I am being
- He/She/It is being
- You/We/They are being
- I was being
- He/She/It was being
- You/We/They were being
Learn more about the progressive tenses:
- Tim is being especially helpful today.
- The children are being naughty. They keep hiding behind the trees when I call them.
- I am being very patient with my students.
- She was being rude to the waiter.
- They were being tested daily despite the difficult circumstances.